About Priority Door Systems
Serving San Diego &
Southern Riverside Counties
CA license 887527
In August 2005 Jim and Lisa Brewster started Priority Door Systems out of the garage. Within a few years, Priority Door Systems grew to be one of the largest commercial door companies in San Diego and Southern Riverside counties. As business grew, we held onto our belief that every customer should be treated as if they were our only customer.
Whether you are looking for
- Service on an existing door,
- Repair on door hardware,
- A maintenance program for a gate, dock or door
- Or the installation of a new door, new door hardware or new gate
Priority Doors can help you not only get what you want but also be satisfied with your experience.
Businesses We Service
- Defense Contractors
- BioTech Companies
- Software Development Companies
- Property Management Companies
- School Districts
- Water Districts
- Counties and Cities
- Grocery Stores
- Large Chain Warehouse Stores
- Fast Food Restaurants
- Chain Restaurants
- Automotive Repair Shops
- Retail Facilities
- Malls and Shopping Centers
- Amusement Parks and Attractions
- And Many More
Who is Priority Door Systems?
- Priority Doors is a fully licensed commercial door company serving all of San Diego CA and parts of Riverside County (CA license # 887527)
- AAADM certified (original license # 050056) WITH multiple technicians who hold their AAADM certificates!
- QUALIFIED AND TRAINED technicians to service and install any door that someone can walk through or drive through on your commercial and industrial building.
What benefits do you get from making Priority Door Systems your company?
- Competitive rates billed in 30 minute increments with no minimum
- 10 % off list price on all materials, including doors [others charge list price and above]
- 90 day warranty on labor (excludes misuse and abuse) [since our technicians are fully trained we know that you will be completely satisfied with our work]
- Standard manufacturers warranty on all material [since we choose only quality products, our manufacturers guarantee the quality of their products]
- 24 hour Emergency Service Available [it’s true, we have techs on call 24/7]
- BEST OF ALL- Priority Doors also promotes a drug and alcohol free workplace which is why our technicians are subjected to random drug and alcohol tests regularly AND why all of our technicians have had an extensive background check prior to employment.